— teammates must be able to count on each other when it counts.
There’s an old saying when it comes to teams: Either we are pulling together or pulling apart. — John Maxwell
The Formula that builds together for Countability:
Anytime we desire to build a team, we should begin by building character in the individuals on the team.
This matters, a lot! Character is displayed from the inside; competence is displayed on the outside.
Teams succeed or fail based on their level of commitment. Be ALL IN!
Consistency compounds performance into momentum.
The ability to hold together no matter how difficult a situation becomes.
Questions for Determining Countability:
- Is your integrity unquestioned? (character)
- Do you perform your work with excellence? (competence)
- Are you dedicated to the team’s success? (commitment)
- Can you be depended on every time? (consistency)
- Do your actions bring the team together? (cohesion)
The Law of the Price Tag
John C. Maxwell, “The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork”